WWW Wednesday Update 2






It's time for another WWW Wednesdays, an event hosted by:

Taking on a World of Words

Today both Tillie and I will answer the following three "big W" questions: 

What are you reading now?
What did you just finish reading?
What do you plan to read next?

For more blogs and many more book recommendations, click on the host link for all participants' links.

What are you reading now?

Tillie:  

As sad as it is to say this busy busy squirrel has had very little time to sit and read as of late. Hopefully soon I will find time to once again enjoy one of my favorite past times. 


Mammabear: 

 Currently I am reading Toy Wars, by Thomas Gondolfi, a slightly bizarre but thoroughly entertaining scifi read. 

  What did you just finish reading?

Tillie:

I just finished reading A Wrinkle in Time, again. :) I had forgotten how much I'd enjoyed that book as a young one.
 

Mammabear: 

Just finished up Redwall, and a very opinionated review is coming soon. 

 

 What do you plan to read next?

Tillie:

I am hoping that my dear friend Mamma Bear will lend me her copy of The 13 1/2 lives of Captain BlueBear for me to read again. 

Mammabear: 

Next up for me is the first book in the Warriors series by Erin Hunter, Into The Wild.

Comments

  1. One well-loved copy of Captain BlueBear coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am curious about Redwall. Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like good books let me know how they are I always need more recommendations :) Anyway go check out my WWW Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Polite comments encouraged. Please behave in the woods.
~B.S.

Popular Posts